Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So Much Fun!

Syd is almost 16 months and the past few weeks have been my favorite age so far! Here are some random pictures of what we do with our days!

Syd loves hide and seek. She just started hiding all on her own now. I never know where she's going to be and she just sits real still. Unless, we're taking too long and then she'll make a little noise and peep her head out.

She loves playing on mommy and daddy's bed. Here she's taking a little break for a quick photo shoot. Ryan and I love when she crosses her legs like this!
Syd loves bath time and she loves this towel she got from Ryan's aunt Angela. She's such a cute little froggie! I wish I could show you some other shots, but they're not too appropriate for the internet! : )

So today, Syd decided she wanted to wear her hat and coat while she played INSIDE! Is that her way of telling us that we need to turn the heat up?

2 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

How precious is your little girl! I love her sense of humor. I can't help but smile. Thank you for that.

The Chubby Dove said...

Sheryl, you are hilarious.

Love the froggy towel! Harrison had a froggy towel, too and I was so sad when he was too big for it and had to start using a regular one. Our's just aren't as fun.