Monday, June 29, 2009

Blueberry Picking!

This morning Sydney and I along with our friends, Jess and Reagan, went to Bob White Acres to go strawberry picking, but when we got there we soon learned strawberry picking was over and it was the first day of blueberry picking. We were actually much happier to be picking blueberries rather than strawberries. . .not as much bending over! This will go down as one of my funnest(pretend this is a word) memories with Sydney. She jumped right in helping me pick the berries. She even wanted to hold the bag all by herself. After she picked a few I decided to tell her that she could eat some if she wanted to. Let's just say that from that point on not as many blueberries were going into our bag. I loved watching her reach up into the bushes to find the best blueberries. So cute!!

Hmmm?!? Should I eat this one or put it in the bag??

Definitely eat it!

Jess and Reagan - Reagan loved grabbing hold of the leaves while Jess was picking. Next year we'll teach her to go for the blueberries.

My little picker!



Mommy and Sydney



We love those blueberries!!

2 comments:

The Chubby Dove said...

I would love to make a pancake out of your kid.

Anonymous said...

So precious - and your Mom is smiling down from heaven!

She would be so proud of the job you are doing of raising this precious daughter of your own.

You are blessed!