So here are a bunch of random pictures from the past few weeks of things that have been going on in our lives!
I just love Cole's big brown eyes! I can't get enough of this little guy!
We got to see Uncle Dave play against Lancaster. Of course Syd and Cole had to sport their Housel t-shirts.
Sydney was in awe of her Uncle Dave
Cole and Ryan hard at work
We've been able to get together with Sydney's cousins quite a bit this summer now that they live close by!
Pop-pop got some great chuckles out of Cole!
Cole just started going in his swing and he loves it!
So I read on a blog about doing blanket time while I'm making dinner. I put a few activities on a blanket for Sydney to work on and I can cook in peace. Here I put shaving cream on a tray and she could smear it around and make her own little creations. Let's just say she only lasted a couple of minutes with this one. Someone doesn't like getting messy! Now give her some little pom pom balls or beads and she'll sort for hours!!
We also started working on a letter each week. As you can see last week was letter "A". She's had a great time doing crafts and singing songs that help her learn each letter.
Pool time with Daddy! We can't wait until Cole's old enough to play in the pool too!
Labor Day weekend we headed to my dad's. Here Sydney got a hold of a pair of her aunt's shoes.
"Mom they fit me!!"
Cole's first time touching the sand. Thanks to Hurricane Earl it was such a windy day, but the kids lasted longer than we thought they would. It's hard to believe last summer, Sydney would only wear water shoes and hated touching the sand.
Trying to make her brother laugh
Cookout at the Spengler's
Cole just loves Besty! He wouldn't take his eyes off of her most of the night.
Sydney's new rain boots! She can't wait for rain. Look below for a video of Sydney's homemade puddles.
On Sunday of Labor Day Weekend we headed to Ryan's parents house for a delicious Barbecue!
The cousins got yummy cupcakes!
Sydney reading to Cole. Precious!! Look below for an adorable video of them!
Rain Boots Video
Reading Video




































1 comment:
Such great pictures! Cole makes me smile!
Post a Comment