Going through our bathroom drawers is also one of his favorite pasttimes!
I love the way he crawls right up to the window next to our front door and stares outside.
So I decided Cole's hair was getting a little long and I thought using a #4 attachment on Ryan's hair clippers wouldn't do too much damage. But I think I made a mistake. I feel like I just made him age by a lot of months and when they're babies that's a lot!
Last one! Sydney loves making up her own songs. Reminds me a lot of my sister Lindsey when she was little! Here's one of her latest singles!








3 comments:
Poppy says that Syd's song was the best one he has heard all day. It reminds him of Taylor Swift :)
I think Cole's haircut is sweet!
Besty
How did Cole do with the haircut? Z HATES haircuts. And I know what you mean....that first haircut is huge.
totally want Syd's cd when it comes out...very original :-)
Post a Comment