Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lehigh Valley Zoo

A few weeks ago, Sydney celebrated Julia Derstine's 3rd birthday at the Lehigh Valley Zoo. It was her first time seeing so many animals up close. She had so much fun!

We got to see the penguins get fed! They were so cute!


The sea otters were our favorite. They were chasing each other and wrestling in the water. Sydney could've stayed and watched them play all day!


They even had a playground! Sydney was in heaven!


Julia, a friend of hers, and Sydney checking out the zebra!

This is pretty much what Syd did every time she was checking out an animal. I wish I could squat for that long.

We all packed a lunch and then had b-day cake together!
I love this little spot body!

Birthday cake time! It used to be in the shape of a monkey! Happy Birthday Julia!

No comments: