Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Farm Fun

A couple of weeks ago when it was beautiful outside, I took Sydney to a local farm and she had a ball!

She stared at these calves for the longest time.

I think this one was her buddy!

This guy was asleep the whole time we were there. Sydney yelled into him to see if he wanted her blanket she calls "lovey." This was the response the poor girl got!

My little scarecrow with her headless friends!

She begged to go in this Corn Tunnel. Since it was for little kids, I thought it would be no problem. Boy was I wrong. I had to duck for nearly the entire thing and at one point I thought we were never going to get out of there. We just kept following the crowd of children in front of us and finally made it out! Next year, Daddy's going to have to go in there with Sydney!

Yay we made it and prairie dog too!!!

She looks so excited, doesn't she??

Of course we couldn't leave without a yummy pumpkin cookie!


1 comment:

The Chubby Dove said...

Cute pics! Looks like it was a lot of fun, but what would have made it better would have been having a couple of Roy Boys there.