
Our little birthday girl!

Even her horse was giving out hugs for her birthday!

Sydney was so excited for her party. She was talking about her b-day cake and everyone singing to her days before the actual event. I woke her up from her nap and I told her it was time for her party and she said, "Right now!!!" And got a huge smile on her face.

Eating with Daddy

Time for presents! She wanted to stop and play with each one, but I had to keep her moving with the presents.

Here Sydney was saying "thank you" to someone. After thanking a few people, she started automatically saying "thank you, you're welcome." It was cracking us up! I guess she wanted to make it easy for her guests.

Sydney's other obsession is Max and Ruby. My Aunt Lee sent her some Max and Ruby books and she reads them all the time now.


Our sweet girl! Notice only one slipper. I guess she only had one cold foot.

I love this girl!!

The specially requested Max and Ruby cake

Us and our birthday girl! We're so blessed!

Making sure Aunt Rachel gets some b-day cake!

Lisa, Andrea and Andy

Nonna playing dress up with the new doll Sydney got

Heidi and Rach

Sydney checked out every trick or treater that came to our door

Fun with her aunts

Nonna and Aunt Jessie

Time for the bunny costume! Sydney made her rounds giving high fives to her friends. In case you didn't know, that's how bunnies greet each other.



Or if you're really lucky, you can have a bite of her carrot.

Aunt Linny and Sydney

Nana and her little great grandbunny

Thank you to everyone who was able to come to her party and make it really special for Sydney!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today a couple of Sydney's friends threw her a little party. It was so sweet!











2 comments:
we were glad to celebrate with her. we love that little girl, she is such a joy to us and so many.
gosh, from the looks of her party-she has plenty of attention to share with this new little one on the way!!
LOVE the bunny costume, and the cake turned out awesome!
The cake turned out great, Sheryl!
Looks like it was alot of fun. I so wish we could have been there.
(btw, you forgot to post a pic of her piece of custom made wall art...I forgive you.)
Hugs!
Post a Comment