Sydney's been wearing this tutu that her bear is wearing ever since watching ice skating in the olympics. She wears it over top of every outfit possible. She does spins in it like an ice skater and asks Ryan to throw her up in the air, so she can do spins in the air too.
Here are some of my favorite recent Sydney quotes too:
- "Milk makes me feel good."
- After she finished her cereal she said, "That's good stuff!"
- "The piece of bread in my throat is coughing a yittle bit."
- Me - "You're cute Sydney." Sydney - "No mom, I'm not cute, I'm a big girl. Don't say I'm cute."
- "Mommy I took this toy from Reagan because it wasn't comfy for her."
- "I don't have a headache in my belly anymore!"



1 comment:
Oh, my goodness! I don't know which quote is my favorite!
She's the cutest ever!
Post a Comment