Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snippets of Christmas

I know Christmas has come and gone, but we finally have our laptop, which makes blogging so much easier for me. Hopefully I'll do a better job of keeping up with things going on around here.


Christmas morning at our house. Syd got Max and Ruby bunnies from my Aunt Lee. She loves them! It was difficult getting Sydney to open more presents after each present she opened. She just wanted to stop and play with each one. Atleast she wasn't being greedy!






Digging into her stocking!

Ryan's brother and his family were up from SC over Christmas, so we had to take our annual trip to see Pip the Mouse in Allentown. Syd and Corinne checking out the display.

Zach, Corinne and Syd exploring all of the toys they had set up.

Looking at the trains with Nonna

Hugs for Pip! I was so glad Syd wasn't scared of him! She kept staring at him and would run up and give him a hug whenever she could.

Pip and the girls!

Corinne played so nicely with Sydney

We went with the Creedens to Hershey Chocolate World too. The kids loved the ride and this house made completely out of candy.


Nonna and her grandkids
Yummy! I just wanted to eat it all!
Our annual Christmas gift exchange with the Spenglers. Rachel and Dave were in Florida! We missed you guys!

We celebrated Christmas with the Syvertsen's New Year's Day. Syd was quite the helper when it came to opening presents.

Sydney and Daddy

Sydney loves the little toy dog Aunt Lindsey gave her for Christmas!

1 comment:

The Chubby Dove said...

I'm going to be a good example and leave a comment after reading your post.
For all those blog stalkers, it's really nice to know when someone reads your blog and tells you so!

(I'm not bitter or anything) LOL

Oh, yeah, and I love the pictures of your Christmas. But, stop with the excuses already. Next thing you know, you'll be saying "I have a baby now and I'm just soooo busy" blah, blah, blah

Love you!!!