Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cole Thomas Creeden

So I'm finally updating the blog!  Sorry it's been so long, but this little guy has me quite busy.  Here are some recent pictures of Cole.  He was 8 lbs. 10 oz when he was born and at his 1 month appointment he was 11 lbs. 4 oz, so this little guy isn't going to be little for long.
Sydney adores her brother Cole and always asks to hold him.  He's really starting to respond to her too.  Yesterday he was full of smiles for her and stared at her the whole time she was playing near him!
Our 1 month picture!
This is one of Cole's favorite toys already.  He loves looking at himself in the mirror.
I got some great shots of him smiling!  Gosh I love this little guy and his sweet smiles!!
Big Yawn!!

5 comments:

Evelyn Sy said...

Sweet photos! Cannot wait to see him soon and see one of those smiles in person...

The Chubby Dove said...

Oh, tell him to slow down!! We haven't gotten a chance to hold him yet.

becca said...

so cute! my fave is actually the yawning one. was great to see you 2 days in a row!

TRUTH SHARER said...

He's adorable! I heard through Lindsay and Rachel that he arrived! Been waiting for pictures! Praying for another of God's "Mighty Warrior's" in His kingdom plans!

I have #9 grandchild on the way! Just found out last week! So blessed!

I'll e-mail you about the retreat!

Your Mom would be so thrilled to have a little 'boy' in the family! I know she is smiling down from heaven now!!

Blessings to all!

TRUTH SHARER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.