Monday, July 5, 2010

It's that time of year again!

Last week we went blueberry picking with Jess, Reagan, Heather and Caroline.  Sydney was a pro this year.  She knew exactly which ones to pick and some even managed to make it into her bucket.  She was a huge help.  Cole on the otherhand spent the morning napping, but I'm not complaining.  I have to add it was probably one of the most beautiful days so far this summer!
Jess and Reagan
My little helper!
Reagan ate so many blueberries. . .I'm surprised she didn't turn into a blueberry!
So proud of her pickings!!
Caroline and Reagan trying to find more blueberries to gobble up!
Reagan was a serious picker!
Such sweet girls!

1 comment:

The Chubby Dove said...

Harrison loved blueberry picking so much the first time we went, that he didn't stop to tell me he had to pee. He just peed his pants and kept on a pickin'. Priorities.