I just love Fall and I couldn't wait to do some fall activities with our kids, so Sunday after naps we decided to head to Merry Mead Farm along with Ryan's brother Trevor and 2 of his kids. Let's just say there were 2 surprises that kind of threw things off a bit. One being, Trevor's muffler decided to come loose on his way there, so Ryan dropped us off at the farm and ran to pick up the kids. Everything ended up working out and Trevor, Karissa, Miriam and Kristen(Karissa's sister) all were able to join us. The other little surprise was that I didn't realize the fun activities all ended at 4pm which was right when we got there. Atleast we could still visit the animals and look at the pumpkins!
Sydney was in love with all of the pumpkins!
Checking out the little bunnies!
What was I thinking bringing carrots to feed to Cole? I think I used up all of my wipes!
Sydney, Corinne, Cole and Zach Flowers
Karissa, Miriam and Kristen
Trevor got some great chuckles out of Cole!
This is a beautiful view near our house!
Sydney couldn't wait to paint our pumpkins! She even volunteered to paint Cole's for him.
Syd's finished product!
Ryan and My finished products!







































1 comment:
Love the pics!!!
At least Cole's "carrot face" was color coordinated with the pumpkins.
Post a Comment