Cole started eating rice cereal at 4 1/2 months. I was going to wait, but my doctor was really pushing me to try it to help him put on some more weight. I find it hard to believe that they were nervous about his weight when he was almost 15 pounds at his 4 month appointment, but I figured I'd try it. He loved it right away. My little guy has become a thumb sucker so his new little habit while eating his cereal is to pop that thumb into his mouth after every bite! At first I thought it was cute, but having to pull his thumb out of his mouth after every bite is starting to get a little old. His first real food was butternut squash and after a couple of funny faces(wish I got them on camera) he gobbles that right up too!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
He IS yummy! I see some of Syd in that first pic of Cole.
Kiss 'em both for me.
Post a Comment