Thursday, September 4, 2008
missing pacifiers
So I just went into Sydney's room because she's been fussing off and on for the past hour when she's supposed to be taking a nap. I noticed she didn't have any of her 3 pacifiers in her crib, so I picked up the one on the floor and threw it in the crib. I searched all around her crib for the other 2 and they were nowhere to be found. I thought this girl must have an amazing arm and probably threw them across the room, but I still couldn't find them anywhere. There she was in her little summer jumper, cracking up at me looking all around for them, when I noticed 2 odd-looking lumps down by her bottom and no they weren't her cheeks! It was like she decided to play a little joke on me. I guess she shoved them down there for safe keeping. Now I know why she couldn't sleep for the past hour. I'd have a hard time sleeping with 2 pacifiers shoved down my shirt too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment