skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ticklin' the Ivories
Up until about 7 months, Sydney would cry every time I'd play our piano. Then one day I sat her on my lap and showed her how it worked and she reached out and tried it for herself. She loved that she could push in a key and make noise all by herself. Now she'll walk by the piano and point with that adorable little finger of hers and we'll climb up and play together, well not exactly together. Sydney doesn't like when mommy tries to play the piano, so she grabs my hand and pushes it away. She even did it to her Aunt Lindsey when she came to visit.
This must've been taken right before she pushed my hand away. She was probably so focused on the camera that she didn't even notice I slipped my hand in there and was playing along with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment