Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yummy Spaghetti!

We've learned that Sydney will eat just about anything if you put a little spaghetti sauce on it, but she especially loves it the good old-fashioned way. . .on pasta! Now I can usually handle a little mess, but this mess usually means a bath right after dinner for Sydney, her booster seat, and the 3 foot radius around her booster seat. The fact that I even serve Syd pasta means I've come a long way. I remember when I was younger, my mom thought it would be fun to have a pasta fight at dinner. I did not like that one bit! While my sisters were joining in on the fun, I felt it was my job to remind them of the mess they were making and that they were going to have to clean it all up. Anyway here are some photos and video of Sydney enjoying every bite of her spaghetti and Ryan and I getting a kick out of it!








Sydney knows just what to do to help mom and dad clean her up after her huge mess.


No comments: