Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Sydney Grace!

It's hard to believe that a year ago today our sweet Sydney entered this world. I remember we went into the hospital around midnight the night before and we "tried" to sleep. I called my mom around 6am and told them to get in the car and drive up to PA because I was in labor! Sydney was born at 10:55am and I can't even describe the joy that we felt! We can't imagine our lives without her. She has become such a sweet, funny and active little girl! Here's a look at Syd month by month with her big bunny!
1 month old!
2 months old!
3 months old!
4 months old!

5 months old!

6 months old (and had pink eye!)
7 months old!
8 months old!
9 months old!
10 months old!
11 months old!
1 year old!

3 comments:

Becca said...

So cool! what a special little angel! i think the biggest change was btw 5 and 6 months. then more recently she's looking less like a little baby and more like a little girl!

The Mangin Family said...

Happy Birthday Sydney and Happy Labor Day Sheryl! I love that you did month by month pictures! It's sooo cool to see how much she has changed! I only wish I were disciplined enough to do that for my kiddos. I hope you have a wonderful day with your special little lady!

Staci Landis said...

Hi, Sheryl! I clicked on your blog from Jess's blog. :-) I cannot believe how big Sydney is getting! And so beautiful...and that hair! Hope all is well with you. :-)