Thursday, January 8, 2009

A few of Syd's favorite things

Here's a little peak into some of the things Sydney loves doing right now! She's obsessed with brushing her teeth. She got a Veggie Tales toothbrush that plays music for Christmas and now she wants to use it all the time. It's so cute. . .I said last night, "do you want to go brush your teeth?" and I think that was the fastest I've ever seen her run. She had a huge grin on her face and made a beeline straight for the bathroom. Now the struggle is trying to get the toothbrush away from her after we're all done. I just hope this brushing the teeth habit keeps up. And by the way, she just got her 5th and 6th teeth this week!

Poppy was given this huge bear and passed it along to Sydney. She loves giving it big hugs, playing "ring around the rosie" with it and just lounging on it like she's doing in this pic.
Sydney loves when we take the cushions off the couch. We make a little ramp with cushions at the bottom and she loves rolling as fast as she can down the ramp. After she rolls down, all we hear is "gen," which in her vocab means "again." I think this video is going to be a little too dark to see, but I thought I'd post it anyway and I'll put a picture up soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the things we love to do as kids...rolling down a ramp of pillows and such. I rolled not too long ago and broke my elbow into four pieces. Joy.

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining our little Fitness Friday Accountability Group. It should be fun. I'll keep you posted on the details.

Blessings,
Sandy

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

OK...I have a new private blog up and running for our little group. I just need you to e-mail me with your e-mail address so I can "invite" you to join and be an author on the blog.

You can click on my profile pic to get my address.

Fun fun!

Sandy