Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun with Syd

A snow/ice storm along with a fever, had us homebound this past weekend. Here are a few of the fun things we got to do with our sick little Sydney. I remember making playdough when I was little, so I looked up a recipe online and we tried it. I didn't have any food coloring, so it's kind of boring, but that didn't matter to Sydney or to Ryan either.





We'd been coloring on lined paper for a few months and it finally dawned on me that I should buy her a coloring book, so I found one full of animals. Sydney had so much fun leaving her mark on almost every single page.



In case you didn't know, Sydney makes the best raisins. You'll have to ask her to make you some the next time you're over! : )



2 comments:

The Chubby Dove said...

I want some raisins. Does she have a website where I can order some online? Does she come wrapped in the box and actually "make" them for me, too?
That would rock.

Sheryl Creeden said...

She's in a business meeting as I'm writing this. I'll let her know you're interested. : ) I just skyped Lindsey. It's the coolest. Can't wait for you guys to get it!