We visited Ryan's grandmom, so she could show Sydney some of the Christmas Decorations they had up at her place. Sydney loved the train and the tree. She didn't love the giant dancing Santa.


Sydney just loves her!

The mom's who I get together with twice a month planned this little christmas party for our kids. We made adorable snowmen cookies, read Christmas stories, made a paper wreath and played a fun game for prizes.

Kaden and Paige

Emily, Damon, and Julia

Sydney loves Karen. I don't think she was too happy about sharing her with Andrew though!

The moms and their kids


Me and my favorite little girl!

Yummmmmmmy!


It's even on her pants!


Sydney loved making the toy light up that she got from the Roys! (my cousin's family)

Nanny and Pop-O gave my dad a Yankees t-shirt!

My dad got Ryan a tool bag and some new tools

I got Ry a new bible. Our new church uses ESV, so now we can follow along!



Our big present to Sydney was a cleaning set. No we did not have a baby just to make her do chores for us. She actually enjoys helping us sweep, so we got her her own little set, so she doesn't have to touch our dirty broom anymore.


Our cute little Fam!


Kaden and Paige

Emily, Damon, and Julia

Sydney loves Karen. I don't think she was too happy about sharing her with Andrew though!

The moms and their kids
Sydney helped me make a birthday cake for my dad. His birthday was the week before Christmas. She and I took a trip down to see him for his birthday.

Me and my favorite little girl!

Yummmmmmmy!


It's even on her pants!

Poppy gave Sydney this car. She loves it!
Poppy's being sweet and sharing some of his birthday cake and ice cream with Syd. She's got him wrapped around her finger.
This is the sweet outfit Sydney wore to church for Christmas. She got it for her first birthday and I love it! It's very sparkly! Thank you Aunt Sarah!


We went down to my dad's Christmas eve. Sydney woke everyone up at 7am because she was ready to open some presents. Actually it was probably more me who wanted everyone to open presents. I still get so excited and have so much trouble sleeping.

She got a new Veggie Tales toothbrush

Syd loves her Aunt Lindsey

Aunt Lindsey got Syd a doll while on her cruise. Can you tell Syd likes it?

She got a new Veggie Tales toothbrush

Syd loves her Aunt Lindsey

Aunt Lindsey got Syd a doll while on her cruise. Can you tell Syd likes it?
Syd wanted to try on Uncle Dave's new Mets hat. I think she's a fan!

Sydney loved making the toy light up that she got from the Roys! (my cousin's family)

Nanny and Pop-O gave my dad a Yankees t-shirt!

My dad got Ryan a tool bag and some new tools

I got Ry a new bible. Our new church uses ESV, so now we can follow along!
Rachel and Dave got Syd some bath toys and this cute flap book. Unfortunately, the whale from the bath set had to experience a Baxter attack, Rach's dog. He's got a great scar to show!

Lindsey's big present was a GPS! She later informed us that she really wanted the model that reads minds, so she didn't have to worry about typing in the address. Sorry, Lin I think that was out of dad's price range.

I gave my sisters a storybook that I made for them of my mom's favorite recipes and some pictures of her. Rach said, "we were doing great until the book." It brought some tears, but I'm so thankful for all of the memories we had with our mom.

Lindsey's big present was a GPS! She later informed us that she really wanted the model that reads minds, so she didn't have to worry about typing in the address. Sorry, Lin I think that was out of dad's price range.

I gave my sisters a storybook that I made for them of my mom's favorite recipes and some pictures of her. Rach said, "we were doing great until the book." It brought some tears, but I'm so thankful for all of the memories we had with our mom.


Rachel and Dave and their big present from dad- Microsoft Office for their Mac
Dave and his b-ball

Our big present to Sydney was a cleaning set. No we did not have a baby just to make her do chores for us. She actually enjoys helping us sweep, so we got her her own little set, so she doesn't have to touch our dirty broom anymore.
Chrismas day we all drove up to Staten Island, NY to celebrate Christmas with my dad's family. It was extra special because all of the cousins were able to be there this year, even the two in the military.

The 13 cousins

The 13 cousins


Our cute little Fam!

Here are our attempts at getting pictures with the two second cousins. Sydney was eating a kiss cookie and managed to get chocolate on Sadie and the white chair. Take the cookie away next time Mommy!

Sydney planting a nice wet one on Sadie's forehead

Just before Sadie's tears began. I think Sydney got a little too aggressive!

Dave, Rachel and Heidi

Bob and Darlene

Andy, Rob and Lisa


Heidi and Andrea

Sydney was exhausted during our gift exchange, but the pacifier and lovey managed to help her make it through.

Sydney snuggling with Brandy


Us and our gifts from each other!

The Saturday after Christmas it was in the 50s, so we decided to take a walk to the playground. It was a little chillier than we thought, but Sydney had a ball!




Sydney and Poppy sportin' their Chuck Taylor Sneakers

Going down the slide with Aunt Rachel

Sydney planting a nice wet one on Sadie's forehead

Just before Sadie's tears began. I think Sydney got a little too aggressive!
For years we've been exchanging Christmas gifts with the Spengler family. The tradition continued the day after Christmas this year.
Syd helped Andrea make lunch, while eating some grapes.

Dave, Rachel and Heidi

Bob and Darlene

Andy, Rob and Lisa

Lindsey and my dad
The cute couple

Heidi and Andrea

Sydney was exhausted during our gift exchange, but the pacifier and lovey managed to help her make it through.

Sydney snuggling with Brandy

I believe Sydney is shoving Lindsey's necklace into her mouth in this one.
Sydney taking a little break on Lisa's lap

Us and our gifts from each other!

The Saturday after Christmas it was in the 50s, so we decided to take a walk to the playground. It was a little chillier than we thought, but Sydney had a ball!




Sydney and Poppy sportin' their Chuck Taylor Sneakers

Going down the slide with Aunt Rachel

































1 comment:
Aw, thanks for sharing all those photos. I felt like I was there... except I didn't get a present. That kinda stinks.
I miss you guys to bits.
Hugs all around!
Post a Comment